Sunday, April 02, 2006

What I have been eating

I think I'll take a note of what I am eating each day to see just how much my diet doesn't vary.

Thursday 30th March 2006
Cornflakes
Betabuy Instant Noodles (curry)
Cup-a-soup (chicken)
Six sandwiches (**)
Plumrose Chicken Korma & rice

(**) Each day that I cycle to XYZ to work (usually Wed, Thu and Friday) I have six sandwiches. 2 in jam, 2 with a cheese slice and 2 with chicken sandwich filler. I also have one slice of bread with my cup-s-soup. How interesting.

Friday 31st March 2006
Cornflakes
Rigatoni Carbonara (pasta tubes)
Betabuy Instant Noodles (curry)
Cup-a-soup (chicken)
Six sandwiches (**)
Vegetable soup
Kraft Cheesy Pasta (macaroni and cheese)

Saturday 1st April 2006
Rigatoni Carbonara (pasta tubes)
Pea and ham soup
Beef Madras & rice
I was suffering froma cold this day and couldn't be arsed moving to cook anything. Too much energy.

Sunday 2nd April 2006
Rigatoni Carbonara (pasta tubes)

And this brings me to the present moment in time (having just finished the above mentioned Rigatoni Carbonara)

5 comments:

me-luv-pandas said...

What a load of SHIT you eat!
Mind you - hardly a fruit or veg passes my lips either.
Shall i tell you what i ate today.. usually I write down everything in my weight watchers journal - but the diet has cocked up and i haven't wrote in it for a bit. btw I class a sandwich as 2 slices of bread with the filling in, when you say 6 sandwiches.. do you mean 12 slices of bread??!!

so i had
bag of sour cream & chive crisps
2 slices of toast
half an egg butty
chicken tikka peices / curry sauce & rice & an onion bhaji

theesel1994 said...

I'm not going to write down every time I eat an orange. I usually eat one or two of these a day.

My definition of a sandwich (and one which is universally accepted) is two slices of bread with a filling and then cut in half. So I mean 6 slices of bread.

I'm also not going to write down each time I eat a biscuit or take a drink of milk...which is usually any time I walk into the kitchen.

You are right (for once) I do eat a load of shit.

me-luv-pandas said...

If you are going to write a list of what you eat fatty at least do it properly! PAH! I have listed everything that has passed my lips today, ok excpet for that bit of fingernail and skin off my hand, and that bit of snot

theesel1994 said...

There is a joke just dying to get out there - but I'll resist it.

theesel1994 said...

I'm just about to have some "Ye Olde Oak" Chicken in white sauce with some pasta shells. But when I went to get my pasta shells I had almost ran out. So now I've had to scrape together all the different types of pasta shells that have been gathering at the bottom of empty coffee jars.