Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bought another computer

I decided to buy another computer tonight. Well I decided the night before but someone beat me in that auction. My main computer keeps switching itself off. Normally I change computers every four years. I will spend a lot of dosh getting the most up to date one I can afford. The last one had tv and remote control - unfortunately I never got to use it. Every time I but a computer there is aways something I buy thinking I'll use it in the future but never actually get to use it for one reason or another.

So this new one (second hand actually on Ebay) will just be for surfing the net and emails. watching BBC programs on their iplayer thing which my other computer just switches itself off whenever I suggest it.

I have this computer (the one I am sat at now) for doing my work (spreadsheets etc). Another one for a website I haven't updated in over 2 years. A laptop for taking to the football committee meetings to explain the finances better. There is another computer I have kept - I know not why. I must have upgraded for a reason so why keep the old one.

I've also 6 CRT monitors that haven't been used in two years. Another flat screen one that hjasn't been used. This CRT one I am at just now and the flat screen one in my living room. I should ban myself from Ebay.

No comments: