Monday, October 20, 2014

Well that computer that I thought was fast in May 2012 and then slow in March 2013 has now just about ground to a halt in October 2014. And nearly two years on from that temporary move to the living room it is still here. And has been joined by a 4 foot tall photocopier. 2 foot wide and 3 foot deep.

I can no longer see my tv - which doesn't matter anyway as the satellite hasn't worked since the summer.

Oh yeah - the tv licensing people are coming to visit me as I've ignored all their letters regarding a tv licence they say I don't have. And when they arrive I will show them I've had a tv licence since 1990.....and I've kept every single one of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kocaeli our home and transportation services near the house shipping is done gebze lift.
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Darica evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit nakliye firması
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
thank turkey

คนสวย2019 said...

ร้อยไหม
ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมที่ใด











ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



เป็น



คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



ด้วยไหมก้าง



ให้ท่าน



งาม



แบบประเทศเกาหลี



ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมใจอยาก




ร้อยไหม
ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว
ร้อยไหม วีเชฟ
ร้อยไหมก้างปลา