Monday, October 03, 2005

Ebay and gas men

The Gas Man cometh

Just had the gas man round. I found it funny he didn’t know whether he was here to read the gas or electricity. 2090 is the reading just in case I forget to take a note of it. Bloody obstacle course he must have been thinking as he had to carefully tread round all the things I have scattered on the floor.

Three Ebay auctions won in the one day
Just won three Ebay auctions – all from the same person. The git prefers to be paid by cheque.  What was even funnier was I beat the same person twice. He/She had previously put in bids. The second one he saw I had outbid him so upped his bid but I sneaked in with about 20 seconds to go. He must have been thinking I’m not getting done again.
(Probably a he as it was a non-league football books and the only time I see females at non-league games is when they are the partner of one of the players)

No comments: