Saturday, June 12, 2004

Bill Fucking Gates

Now I'm not a violent person but at this moment in time I'd gladly rip that prick limb from lim. I'd tear his eyes out and piss in the sockets.

I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to shut down my computer. When I restarted I was given some warning about Windows wanting to use an earlier version of my System.Ini file or an earlier version of my Windows Registry - I can't really remember now with all the warnins that popped up on my screen since. This was the start of my nightmare. All of my programs now don't want to operate. I've had to re-install many of them and then realise they are no longer registered. All my shortcuts are now gone. My right clicks I created for Explorer don't work. Internet Explorer went back to being an older version and Windows Update didn't want to know.

So Billy Boy - if I ever see you - I will be the one waiting to piss in your eye sockets.......could be any one of a few million people then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.billgatesisdead.com/hub.html

Anonymous said...

http://www.ihatewindowsxp.com/frames/index.html