Monday, June 07, 2004

My computers

I was recently thinking about the length of time I have a computer for and when I need to buy a new one. Right now - but I cannae afford one.

My first "computer like" thing was an Amstrad PCW10 which I bought in August 1993.

This fucked up and I ended up buying an actual computer in March 1995 - a Compaq Presario with a hard disk of 200MB - of which only half has been used to date.

In September 1997 I then bought a Packard Bell Pulsar 23 with a hard disk of 4.3GB. At the time I thought it was impossible to fill this space up. How wrong I was.

In June 2000 I bought a Tiny PC. I have no idea of its full name. It was advertised as having a 30GB hard disk but I found out this was actually only 28.6GB (which is now reduced to 885MB).

Methinks it's time for a new one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.envador.com/