Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bird crap on my window

I opened my curtains this morning to find a bird had crapped on the middle window.....the one I have bother opening. It's one of these sash type windows and the string thing is burst - so when the window opens the top window just falls down completely unless I jam it up with something. It's a fecking nightmare to clean from the inside - so I'm just going to pray it rains....really heavy and soon. God those windows are manky - haven't been cleaned in years. One of the windows is cracked through the middle of it - just waiting to fall out on top of some unsuspecting person below. It's been like that since I moved into this flat nearly 16 years ago.

Still no snow and no sign of snow. Bet it's just waiting for saturday to come - just in time to get the football postponed. Still no sign of my mobile phone either...or the sweets I bought from the online sweety shop. Did I not mention I've bought sweets I haven't bought in donkeys years from an online shop. Oddfellows, Victory V's & Fishermen's Friends. The money hasn't been taken out my credit card account for either of them yet.

No comments: