Sunday, February 20, 2005

I forgot I had a blog

I really should write in this thing more often. I'd forgot I had a blog until someone replied to post.
I had a strange dream the other night (morning) that I thought was real. It was about 8am and I dreamt outside my bedroom window that the pavement below was thick with snow. It wasn't the vision of the snow - it was the sound of people walking on the snow with heavy crunching sounds. This was what made it real. I woke up at that point and lay in my bed to see if I could hear it again. All I heard was cars going by and no sound of snow on the road. It is most annoying these types of dreams. Many a time I've got up to answer a knocking on the door only to realise it was only a dream. Or worse, when I was younger I'd dream I was doing a massive pee behind a bush outdoors and then discover in the morning the bed was soaking wet.

No comments: