Friday, May 28, 2004

Milk carton obsession


In the middle is the original milk carton. On the right it has the top cut off to use as a container. On the left the middle section is cut all the way through to give me plastic strip. I have a box full of these "plastic strips" - must be a few hundred in there. I don't know what is sadder - the fact I have an obsession about these milk cartons....or the fact I have taken a picture of the three stages of my milk carton's life....or even that I have posted on a weblog pictures of them. Gettalife Mr Kickdebucket ya fat bald git.

My obsession used to be even worse - I use to collect the coloured tops for the milk cartons and keep the different colours (and even shades of colours) seperate. How sad is that. Must take it from my mother - she's the same. Some of the stuff I've collected over the years is bordering on the "men in white coats are coming to take me away" category.

I can't be arsed creating a new post so I'll just add on to this one.
Abu Hamza (the guy with the hook instead of a hand) has been arrested in the UK awaiting extradition to America to face terrorism charges. The Yemen have been wanted the UK to extradite him for years but got nowhere but now the USA want him things go a lot faster. The UK have been wanting to deport him but can't until his appeal is heard must be overjoyed that they can now keep him behind bars until the extradition.
I'm not really a politically minded person - you can probably gather this from the previous paragraph.

No comments: