Friday, May 28, 2004

Therapy

I've been thinking about why I write this blog. Who knows, maybe after a couple of weeks I expect it'll probably just die a natural death as I get bored of it. But at the moment it is very therapeutic to type down my random thoughts instead of them being jammed inside my head.

I really am getting old - I can't understand what young people are talking about anymore. I read other people's blogs and it's as if they are talking a different language. Some of the times I have to go to their profiles to see if they really are talking in a different language. It must have started with these fucking text messages you get with mobile phones....something I will never own. Shortening words and all that crap.

Well it's my birthday in a few days time. Another year has passed in my life. Another year the same as the last one.

No comments: