Thursday, May 27, 2004

Sore back

I've got an unbelievably sore back just now. What good things did I do today......Well, all these clothes that no longer fit me (the ones that shrunk because of the chemicals introduced into the water supply) I've got put into bags for taking away to the recycling bank sometime. God knows why I haven't done it before. Maybe now that the Council has finally got round to kerbside recycling for glass and paper has prompted my consciousness. My ever decreasing flat might have a bit more space now.

Current favorite song Strange Glue (Catatonia) (still)
Watching on TV Some unknown crap documentary (BBC2)

Great having a choice of only four channels. Digital won't be available here until 2010 (possibly). Can't even get Channel 5. Can't afford satellite.

No comments: