Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ebay addiction

I'be become the latest fool to become addicted to making bids for useless objects. My first ever bid I managed to win......a lazer thing that can point a dot 500 yards away. I've always wanted one of those - I really need one as well.

I also really need a banjo. After seeing a joke "dueling banjoes" cartoon on the web I decided I wanted a banjo. Unfortunately other people also wanted banjoes and I lost out with both my bids. I've also lost out on two different semi-acoustic guitars.

Bugger - I've just received another "outbid" e-mail. I have to go out befor the auction closes as well. I don't really want the object either but I don't want this other git to get it either since they are upping the price. Excellent - I'm now the highest bidder again. £750 for a pair of cycling shorts - I'd be cheaper buying them out of a shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3720968219