Sunday, July 11, 2004

More on my e-bay addiction

The rules on Ebay are not that fair. They allow bids to be retracted without too much punishment. One such bid retraction has led me to being the highest bidder again but I'd gone on to bid for another siimilar item thinking I had lost out on the first one. So now I'm the highest bidder for two similar items. Actually, if the truth be told I'm the highest bidder for quite a few similar items and I hope I get outbid on some of them. For instance, I'm currently the highest bidder for two banjoes and two semi-acoustic guitars (I only need one of each.....mmm, let me think that one again - do I really need a banjo?) I'm also bidding for a third semi-acoustic guitar but the reserve has not yet been met on that one yet. I intend uppping my bid slightly on that one as well so I could be lumbered with three semi-acoustic guitars.

No comments: