Sunday, July 18, 2004

Please outbid me

I'm currently winning the race to buy 4 dot matrix printers. I don't even know why I bid in the first place. There's  enough junk cluttering up the place. I recently won two laser printers and I already own one laser and three inkjet printers so why do I need 4 dot matrix printers.....they won't have the software to install them either. In fact, I might just pay the person and tell them not to bother posting them - just dump them in a skip. The postage costs are £12 and my maximum bid is only £10 but nobody seems to want to beat me.
 
Still haven't won a banjo yet. I've got the notion for a semi-acoustic bass guitar as well now. After buying semi-acoustic guitar I realise how shite the electric guitar I've had for over 20 years is. One of the pick-up is held in place with red tape after I punched it. Yet if I buy another one I won't throw the old one out. I've still got my first electric guitar hidden away somewhere and it doesn't even have strings anymore.

1 comment:

caedmonstia said...

There's a Wendell Berry poem that says, "Never own so much clutter that you would be relieved to see your house catch fire" or something like that. That's how I would feel if I won 4 dot matrix printers. I would like a lazer printer, though, so if you have too many you can send me one.