Sunday, July 18, 2004

Finally got my banjo

After a few failed attempts in auctions to get a 6 string banjo I've finally succeeded. A bit sneaky in ther way I won as well. I didn't even make a bid in the run up to the closing of the auction. Others were bidding in the last 10 minutes but then I suddenly appear with only a few seconds to go and put in a maximum bid of £156 which meant I won the auction with a bid of £107. Takes my spending to well over £1000 in just over a  week. So that will be another year before I can buy a new computer then.  They must have altered the composing thing for these blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.newcastlemusic.co.uk/common/moreinfo.asp?ID=819

caedmonstia said...

I have always wanted to play the banjo. This is my little dream for when I get tired of social justice and all that: I will learn to play the banjo, and sit by a bonfire on my goatfarm at nights, singing to the moon. Just me and my goats and my banjo.