Monday, September 05, 2005

It's now the 5th September and it seems as though today and yesterday are the hottest days of the year. Maybe it's just my flat. The only cold place seems to be outside in the close (the bit between the entrance to the block of flats and the door to my flat). It is concrete. Maybe I'll go outside there and sit and pretend I've lost my key if anyone comes by.
Once I've taken the rubbish out I don't need to venture outside again today so I'll be stripping down to my boxers (a lovely image for you all).
The flats a mess. I keep on taking things out like camcorders etc (and there associated adapters and cables) and then not putting them back. Also, I think the dust in the flat may be beginning to affect my health. I've started wheezing a lot and finding it hard to breathe at night. Instead of cleaning the dust away I tend to just shift it from one place to another - I think I've already posted a picture of the thing I use to dust my flat.
I wish that yapping dog would just shut up.

ikea - it was an Ikea catalogue the woman threw at my window so it probably wouldn't have smashed it. I had one on my doorstep when I sent out today and saw several littered about the street. Either the person delivering them was just lazy or the crazy woman went about collecting them to throw at people's windows. This post will seem weird if you don't read things in the correct order. It is most people's tendency to read the post at the top first - but sometimes the post at the top will refer to an as yet unread thread further down.

2 comments:

me-luv-pandas said...

''Once I've taken the rubbish out I don't need to venture outside again today so I'll be stripping down to my boxers''

pwooaar :D :D


''Maybe I'll go outside there and sit and pretend I've lost my key if anyone comes by.''

If I sit outside on my front, I get half the stret asking if i have forgot my key and do I want to sit in their house til my fella gets home (NOOOO, leave me alone)
Eric even said once that I could borrow his front door key to get in my house :/

me-luv-pandas said...

p.s. I may have spelled phwooaar , wrong!!! in th other post it could perhaps be interpereted as that you stink!