Saturday, September 24, 2005

Where's my blogger add-in gone to now?

This is getting weird. The Blogging add-in for Word disappeared but now I’ve got it back.

I just wish that when I install a program that fucks with another program I would be told during the installation process. Why does Windows make things so complicated. I thought computers were meant to make things easy. Fucking geeks – I hate them all.

My wee toe
I smashed my wee toe off a pile of soup tins I’d left in a bag on my living room floor. Maybe if I kept things a bit tidier I wouldn’t have walked into them. I must have hit it with some force as it cut my toe open.

Unsmelly socks
I can’t believe my socks aren’t smelly. I’ve been wearing them all day. Maybe my nose is fucked. (A bit like Kate Moss’s I suppose………allegedly, in case any of her lawyers happen to read pointless blogs).

2 comments:

theesel1994 said...

Jesus H Christ. I post to my blog and within three minutes there are three spam posts added to it.

Anonymous said...

impressive unsmelliness of the sockage there. I have just sniffed mine, they smell a bit sweaty but nothing major and you have to get close to smell it, I have one pair of trainers that make them smell like bad cheese weird that.