Wednesday, March 02, 2005


Inside the cramped office where I have to work. Now I've got my mobile phone I'm taking pictures of every piece of crap I can find. I took a picture of my bike and a metal boat across the road from my little office.

I keep on taking pictures of my face but every angle I take it from it looks fatter than when I look in a mirror. Maybe the camera doesn't lie and I do have a fat face. I must have the opposite to what anorexics suffer from. When I look in the mirror don't see a fat person but when I go on the scales they tell me I'm nearly 17 stone.

Something keeps on beeping and I'm fucked if I know where it's coming from. I thought it might be my phone - but it's in the kitchen now and the noise is from over this side of the room. There it goes again.

I ate all the pies
I ate all the pies
I'm a fat bastard
I'm a fat bastard
I ate all the pies

Mmmmmmm donuts.


Posted by Hello

1 comment:

theesel1994 said...

Tis true it is a tiny office - how four of us fit in it I'll never know.

Motorola V500 phone by the way.
The camera does lie - my face looks like Chris Moyles when I smile. So I'll just need to stop smiling.