Friday, June 10, 2005

atacked by a baby swan

I dreamt I was attacked by a baby swan. Part of a much larger dream too bizarre to describe. The swans would grow from a ball not to dissimilar to something deepfat fried. They would evolve "transformer like" into swans (dunno where the deep fat fried outer layer went to - it couldn't have disappeared as that's what then ended up in after flying about). This particular baby swan flew towards me and I held out two fingers (held together) for it to land on. Unfortunately it used it's feet to wrap around my fingers in a vice like grip. It was agony. Then it bit me - but held on. Everyoen was looking at the swan and saying how sweet it looked - which meant I couldn't do what I wanted and that was to batter it off a table to get it to let go of me. There was a bunch of these deep fat fried objects lying on the ground - and I was saying to people not to break the outer crust. But it was too late and I had to run away from these creatures. I had a fera of going to sleep because of knowng I could wake at find I was being bitten by a swan.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then, just before 8am there was a knock at the door. So I out my clothes on and answered the door - only for it to dawn on me I had dreamt this as well. I've probably wrote about this before on my blog as it happens that often.

No comments: