Monday, June 20, 2005

Freesat

I've now got my new Freesat thing - but I don't have the viewing card yet so most of the channels are missing. What a load of dross that is there though. I do get the choice of match I want at Wimbledon. I can't find ITV or Channel Four or Channel Five.

A bit of cheek from one of those installing the thing. His mate said to me I've left you plenty of cable in case you want to put the TV somewhere else in the room, to which he said "where the hell is he going to put the TV?" because the room is overcrowded with "things". And that was after I'd moved a lot of the stuff through to the bedroom to give them some space.

I didn't even let them through to the bathroom to wash his hands and asked him to wash them in the kitchen sink. Partly because I'd just used the toilet before they arrived but partly because that place is also being used to store things.

Finally folded the carrier bags
I finally got round to folding the pile of plastic carrier bags I get from Morrison's. It onlt takes a few minutes if I do it at the time of using the bags - but I rarely do so the pile gets bigger and then I've got to spend an hour or so folding them. Then they're kept neatly in plastic milk cartons (cut to appropriate size).

No comments: