Sunday, June 26, 2005

Glasgow SA meeting

I went to my first ever Glasgow SA meet on Saturday - only another two people turned up though.

Before going home I headed to Coopers Bar in Glasgow Central station and had a pint of lager.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

24 minutes later and it was time for another one Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then 18 minutes later it was time for some food and a rip-off 70p for a bag of crisps.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then a train journey home. I was invited to a nightclub in my home town by a couple of attarctive young teenage ladies from Kilbirnie. One of them was convinced she knew me from somewhere and worryingly asked me if I was a policeman. maybe the shiny shoes (size 13) which were giving me blisters were what made me think I was a plod.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the meet! :o)

The first time is always the scariest!! :-0

You'll be an old pro before long!!! ;o)