Friday, August 05, 2005

It's just another manic Monday

As usual - click on the pic for bigger version
I'm getting depressed thinking about the happy times I spent in this hotel. You'll have to read the rest of the blog - there was a hotel here and it's now been knocked down.
This place opened half an hour earlier than other pubs on a Sunday. I had a system whereby if I heard "Manic Monday" by the Bangles I would get legless because it contained the words "it's just another manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday, that's my fun day". It was on the jukebox in the pub so there was a fair chance it would be played (especially by me if truth be told). I wish I could go back in time to those days. There are a few things I'd like to change. A few mistakes I'd like to correct. A few things I should have done but didn't.
Stop the world - I want to get off. Any chicken left me-luv-pandas. I have no real desire to waken up in the mornings any more.

1 comment:

me-luv-pandas said...

aw fatso *big hugs* the chicken thing don't work! Don't even bother. Go kill your neighbour if it makes you feel as tho you have achieved something :p you really shouldn't have regrets about the past , what's done is done.