Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Man having a fit on a train

What happened on the train was we arrived in Stevenston (a few stops after I got on). One bloke wearing a baseball cap and cycling a bike got on. I was watching him closely because I am considering taking my bike on the train so I was keen to see where he put it. He never fully made it onto the train. I heard a muffled sound and then a noise from his mouth - a weird noise.
Now I don't have too high an opinion of the younger generation. Illustrated by about five minutes earlier two girls and a boy (about 12 years old or 13 at the very most) getting on the train. All three were smoking cigarettes. I thought they looked stupid at that age smoking. Then realised they shouldn't have been smoking in the train at all. But did I say anything to them. Of course not. Back to the guy having a fit. The first person to react was another 12/13 year old girl - but she didn't know what to do so she went and got a bloke in his early 20's to assist. He dragged the guy off the train which was due to pull out at any minute. I'm not particularly sure what you do with someone that is having a fit. I thought you were meant to just let them get on with it. This guy seem to be restraining him. Although to be fair he later just seemed to be holding the guy's head. All this time I was sat doing nothing. There was a man and woman slightly older than me and they also sat doing nothing. The next people to assist were the two chavettes and chavs that had earlier been smoking on the train. One of the chavettes got on her mobile phone to get an ambulance. Another young girl in her early 20's started going through they guy's jeans pockets. Presumably to find some identification or if there any simple instructions - what to do in case of etc etc. Then the guy appeared to fall asleep. The train driver and ticket inspector had now arrived. 20 or 30 minutes after this first started he suddenly woke up and wanted to get up. But they wouldn't let him till the ambulance arrived. The bloke that was sitting across from me then decided to get up and see what was happening. Because all the initial danger was over. My excuse, if you can call it that, was I suffer from bad Social Anxiety. I wonder what everyone else's excuse was. The only folk to help were chavs and chavettes and an early 20's bloke with long hair. God I hate folk with long hair. And he was good looking. I'd have "given him one" and I'm not even gay. Or maybe I am? Nah - I just want a pair of girls breasts for myself. He never did get the train. I dread to think what would have happened if he had taken a fit while cycling. Or maybe that's impossible - I don't know how fits work.

I was very conscious of people on the train on Sunday - especially if they were carrying rucksacks. I wasn't caring if they were "olive skinned" or not. If they were carrying anything I was suspicious.

9 comments:

theesel1994 said...

Before anyone gets a chance to point out I seem obsessed with having a pair of girls breasts - it was only a joke.

Saddo - posting comment on his own blog again.

IceniQueen said...

Boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Not when you're the one who has to lug them about day in day out. ;)

theesel1994 said...

But you still get to touch them any time you want. I suppose the joke is correct in that men would never get anything done if they had breasts.
If you don't want to lug them around day in day out I'll do a swap with you. You can borrow Angus Kilroy if you want.

me-luv-pandas said...

boobies are great. mine have shrunk a bit as I have lost weight which I am a bit pissed off about. Though I am pleased really that my back has gone from a size 40 bra size to a size 36.
I think you would look a bit silly with iceniqueen's boobies Mr. fat and bald :/

theesel1994 said...

What? You mean I don't look silly enough just now. What difference would having her boobs make. Boobies - great word that.

Boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies

IceniQueen said...

I'll think about the swap.......I've got a feeling that Harv would miss them a bit if I gave them to you.

theesel1994 said...

I think he'd be more concerned with you suddenly appearing to possess Angus Kilroy

me-luv-pandas said...

'I think he'd be more concerned with you suddenly appearing to possess Angus Kilroy '

or.. perhaps he's liiiike it :D LOL

IceniQueen said...

LOL!!! :D