Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cow crossing a stream (again)

The cow was crossing the stream in the opposite direction this time. By the time I cycled by it was in the middle of the stream again but unfortunately the battery had died on my mobile phone so I couldn't take a picture.
Nobody ever phones me on my mobile. I never phone anybody. The only thing I use the thing for is to receive e-mails from a football mailing list and to take stupid pictures of cows crossing streams.
Anyway, 24 hours and all the cow has done is change direction and munch grass. I wish I was a cow.

Mobile phone batteires
How come the battery for my mobile phone lasts for a few days with constant use, is quite small and I can recharge it. Yet I need four large batteries for my digital camera, I hardly actually USE the camera and they only last a couple of hours.

Spam out of control
God I'm pissed off at every week having to delete around 2000 e-mails because they are just spam.

No comments: