Friday, April 29, 2005

How can you find a blog

I clicked on the "Next Blog" link at the top right of the page and found an interesting blog. I made a comment on that blog and intending creating a link to it. But when I came back here to try and find the blog again it was a different blog.
I think the person had Jootatstic or Joostastic in the place where I have "Fat and Bald" - I think her name may have been Julie.
Anyways - if Julie decided to see what loon was writing offensive comments on her blog and visited this blog - could you leave a comment to say where your original blog was as I only read a couple of posts and didn't get round to reading the rest.
I say the blog was written by someone called Julie - for all I know it could have been written by a 54 year old lorry driver from Cambuslang. Maybe Julie is a 54 year old lorry driver from Cambuslang....nah, I'm sure she said she was 25. She could be lying.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wonder if that'll work......oly one way to find out. Hit the preview button fatty.

Just had a quick look through my blog - there's no way Julie would reveal the address of her blog to the lunatic that writes this one. Christ, how many people post pictures of their meals on a blog. Or ppost their shopping receipts. Just wait until I start scanning some of the photos that my mother gave me recently from my childhood.

No comments: