Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm still hungry

So I've eaten the lovely meal pictured below but I'm still hungry. Many digestive biscuits have been munched but my stomach still cries out for more food. A bowl of cornflakes (at 1:30am for fecks sake) - not enough. Oh yeah, and another thing, that fecking VAT Return has still not been done yet. Think I'll go off for a shower soon. That should help me get to sleep. Not!!!

Crazy dreams
Another crazy dream - this time I was walking through the putting green in my old village. Their was a group of youngsters milling about at the tennis pavillion looking at me. I was having difficulty in walking, in fact, I was having to dig a stick into the ground and then drag myself towards the stick in order to move forwards. When I passed by this group a couple of them started throwing objects at me. Funny thing is that someone then described to me how many objects were thrown and on whcih part of my body they struck me.

Photos from my youth
I had my mother search for a photo of me as a kid today but she couldn't find it. She is going on holiday (later on this morning) so the last thing she wanted to hear was I was lookng for a particular photo. She gave me a bundle of photos to go through and see if it was amongst them - it wasn't. Also not there is a photo of me when I took my meal into the middle of the field behind our house - I was in the huff with my parents. Our house - I haven't lived there for 16 years now. I thnk I'll scan some of the photos and post them here. Strange seeing some buildings that have since been knocked down. Also strange is a photo taken down the beach in my old village. There are quite a few people playing there or in swimming. I'll always remember that - there used to be tons of people down the beach in summer. Now, there isn't anyone. Maybe just the odd person out for a walk. But before whole families would spend the whole afternoon there. Thgere would be people in the water with their inner tubes from truck tyres. God - they were great things.


No comments: