Friday, April 08, 2005

I think I've got the flu coming on

I feel lousy just now. Coffee tastes weird. I can't smell anything. My body feels generally week. I think I've got the flu coming on. Man flu. Real bad. I'll force myself to go to work tomorrow and I'll have to go to the football on Saturday - after that I'll just rest in bed.

I haven't taken any pictures on my mobile in ages now. I'll take my proper camera tomorrow as well as it shouldn't be dark by the time I come home. Princess Ann was in town on Wednesday. Luckily I missed her. I'm scared she might have known I had a dream about her - possibly about 15 years ago. I can't get the dream out my head. She ordered me to have sex with her or I'd have my head chopped off. Actually, she is the only member of the royal family I like. I've dreamt about Dot Cotton out of Eastenders. I had a brilliant dream about Gabriella Sabatini the Argentinian tennis player - then some bastard ouside in the street woke me up from my dream by his drunken shouting. What a complete and utter bastard. I was tempted to go outside and tell him I was just about to shag Gabby when he interupted.

No comments: