Friday, April 29, 2005


Cows crossing a stream.
I was cycling home and saw this. One cow was in the middle of the stream but by the time I had stopped my bike, turned round and cycled back it was over the other side. You ought to have seen the dirty look it was giving me for taking the picture. (Or maybe I just imagined that bit). Anyway, the calves were shitebags and didn't venture across. Hey you stupid dumbfucks - what is that down the bottom of the picture. Yes, it's a bridge and guess what that is used for. Jesus cows are sooooooooo fecking dumb.

Why do I always forget what I'm going to write on my blog
Every day this seems to happen to me. I'll think of something interesting to write on my blog but by the time I get home it will be gone from my brain and instead I just end up writing drivel.

1 hour 22 minutes fast
There are times in the past where my bedside clock has been maybe 10 minutes fast. I will know it is 10 minutes fast and I will subtract the 10 minutes from the time on the clock. It's a kind of psychological thing. At the moment the clock is 1 hour 22 minutes fast. The power in my flat went off and I can't be arsed changing the time on the clock. Funny thing when the power goes off as when the power returns a second or so later my phone starts speaking to me saying it is resetting something or other, the printers start up again, the fax machine spews out a paper saying there has been a power interruption (at a time and date which has no relevance to the actual time).

Finally got the VAT return done
Took it down to the person I was doing the return for. He was in company of a few other people and he said to me jokingly "just tear it up". Usually he asks how much it is and regardless of what I say he will always ask "as much as that?" Funny thing is it was only about £4 more than the last time.....usually there a a few thousand pounds of a difference.

I don't think they charge me for e-mails on my mobile
I've been sending and receiving e-mails on my phone almost right from the start. I haven't been charged for any yet. I'm on "pay as you go". Someone said to me you get the first month free but I've had the phone for over a month now and I'm still getting them free. Having said that, knowing my luck by tomorrow they'll have started charging me for them.

No comments: