Wednesday, April 27, 2005

In pain

I' m in a lot of pain. My neck is in absolute agony. When I have to look behind me I have to turn my whole body round. I near had a crash while out on my bike earlier as I couldn't turn right round and I kind of lost my balance.

Healthy eating
I just had the biggest salad meal in my life. It's meant to be healthy but the amount I stuffed down my throat can't be that healthy. What also can't be healthy is having your main meal of the day at midnight. Which reminds me - I've a VAT return to get finished before tomorrow morning. Christ - why do I leave these things so late. It's now 1:30am and I've been sat at this computer instead of sat at the other one getting the VAT return done.


Well I've now discovered how to use a photo here that I have hosted elsewhere - but I can only do it with small photos. Still, it is a lot easier than using that annoying program I have to use for uploading photies.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haven't got round to eating this yet.

No comments: