Monday, March 13, 2006

Found someone I may know's blog

I searched for the football team I support on the blogs and found a blog from someone I may know in real life. Well, when I say know - I mean I've seen this person at the football a few times. This person made his blog (or Live Journal) private for his friends only - because he was worried he was giving out too much personal information and he may be stalked by some weirdo. He's only 16 - although at that age he could get married if he wanted to. His name is on his blog so the next time I'm at the football I'm going to ask someone his name just to see if I have the right person. AND NO - i am not the weirdo stalker. It's just to satisfy my curiosity. That's why I don't like to put my name or town on this blog.....although I have posted my own picture a few times. If I was a bastard (I am, I am) I could say to him I was reading his blog. Then he'd really shit himself as he goes to the football with his father every week. He looks quite a nerdy type at the football - but he tries to act the hard man on his blog. Twat. having said all that - I'm dreading someone coming up to me and saying they've read my blog.

No comments: