Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's me again

I'm back.

What am I going to post about? Mobile phones.

I mostly only use it for texting. Very few people actually phone me. In fact, only one person actually phones me. She reads this blog now and then. YOU!!! Yes - you. I'm talking about you again. Somehow I'd managed to set my phone to vibrate when I left for the football. While I was at the football I had the phone in my hand and my hand in my pocket - I use the clock on it as I can't be arsed wearing a watch. Anyways, the phone started vibrating - which gave me a surprise and then I didn't recognise the phone number. I was meant to text someone the goals from the match I was at as he was away at a wedding. His phone didn't work where he was so he borrowed his girlfriend's phone to ask me the score just before half time. It was 0-0. His girlfriend supports the team we were playing against so must have been pissed off as I texted HER phone first to say it was 1-0 and then 2-0......totally against the run of play. Great. 26 years since we've done the "double" over them.

No comments: