Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hotel pic 1

First pic.

I'm sure I published some photos before from when the hotel that used to stand on this spot was knocked down. It is across the road from the office/workshop where I work a couple of days a week. Well, I think they must be getting round to re-building on the spot as it has been surrounded by boards. Not completely, as can be seen by the final picture. All of these pictures can be enlarged hopefully by clicking on them.There is a large metal boat that hasn't moved for months on end and it is preventing them from completely boarding the area up. Wonder how they'll resolve that. Who knows? Who cares? This village where I once lived once boasted three pubs/hotels - now there's only one. The town where I now live is about to lose yet another hotel and flats will be built on this spot. This is another LARGE hotel. Five or six really large hotels in that same area of town have gone the same way over the last decade or so.

No comments: