Friday, March 24, 2006

Getting really old

I already got one shopping trolley free - now I'm considering getting another one free. I got another two pairs of slippers. But last night on Ebay I bought a shoe horn. Surely only old people have these. I did get a free one when I bought some shoes before but I've lost it. I'll bet it turns up the day after the Ebay one does.

Why can't I choose where I want the image to go. I wanted it to go below this bumph. These are the slippers - but not this colour.

4 comments:

me-luv-pandas said...

I'm confused - did you get the slip slips for free??? Or did you actually buy 2 pairs of slips? If you don't want them all perhaps you cold give one to me, I could sail down the canal in it to work heh heh. No - but I bet my rats would LOVE it in there, I have had an idea for my fellaz slippers now :)
can we please see a pic of your new trainers?? I could do with a laugh!! Go on - please

theesel1994 said...

The slippers werent free. They cost £400.00 but you had to buy two pairs. I'll find a pic on their website for the trainers.

theesel1994 said...

http://www.clifford-james.co.uk/ShowProductsFromSearch.cfm

theesel1994 said...

Ignore that last post