Monday, March 13, 2006

Fucking passwords

I was flicking through all the blogs - by clicking the link in the top right of my own blog and came across this blog that required a password to enter it. I pressed cancel as I wanted to move on to the next blog. Dialogue box pops back up again. I enter a random password. Nothing. Password box pops back up again. I can't go to any other tab in Firefox. In fact, all I can do is Ctrl-Alt-Del and shut Firefox down that way. What a fucking annoying blog. What is the point of it. Why put it into a public place if you don't want outsiders to visit it. Prat. 2pm and done bugger all today. That's it. I'm going to post this and re-boot this computer. It's been on for about 4 days now. I can understand leaving the one in my bedroom for 4 days or more. Even about 30 days. But this one usually gets re-started every day.

No comments: