Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snowing......

That caught me by surprise.
The satelite signal on my TV went out earlier on tonight. I've been going mad trying to find out what was up. Unplugging the thing and plugging it back in. I finally decided to call it a night (at 2:10am) and went for a pee before bed. All the curtains in my house are drawn so I got abit of a shock when outside is completely white.
So THAT'S what's buggered up my signal all night. Fuck. I hope it's OK in the morning and I don't have to get the TV guy out to sort it. I was even searching through my blog to see EXACTLY when I bought the Freesat. I was convinced it must be one year and one day - so it was outside my guarantee. I am convinced they have programmed the things to go wrong then.

Ah well. I like snow - but not when it fucks up my tv. Besides, it usually thaws within a few hours. We never get real snow here anymore. I blame Maggie Thatcher. Since she came to power we haven't had any real snow (apart from the winter of 81-82).

No comments: