Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shoes and slippers

Because I take a size 13 in shoes it is quite difficult for me to get shoes. I order mine online from Clifford Jones. I ordered them on the 19th and that's them arrived today. So what I hear you say as some stores you can order at 7pm at night and they will deliver the next day. Well the last time I ordered over the internet from C J the order didn't even arrive. When I did order it the old fashioned way it took weeks to arrive. I've now got another two pairs of slippers. And two pairs of trainers. I expect the trainers to last 3 months at most. I got two pairs for £20. You get what you pay for. I am still awaiting another pair of shoes - but these won't be here until the end of April. I got a free key holder. Man, that was a struggle to get my keys into that thing.

No comments: