Sunday, July 24, 2005

Confusing

I've used a splitter cable so that now both my main computer and my laptop both use the same set of speakers. It can get confusing at times. For instance, just there, I removed my camera which is on a cradle attached by USB to my laptop. At the same time I was typing here on the main PC. The laptop beeped to warn me of the camera being removed and I thought I'd done something wrong while typing here.
Similarly, when I'm burning a CD. Because of the ancientness of this computer it still takes around 40 minutes to burn one and strangely I can only burn 642MB on a 700MB disc. I'll start the process and then start working on my laptop. I'll make a mistake on my laptop, it'll beep and I'll automatically think there is a problem with the cd burning process as I'm tha used to the PC using the speakers.
What a complete load of drivel. No wonder I never have a girlfriend. Who in their right mind would put up with me. Maybe Luba (see post below).

No comments: