Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cornflakes, biscuits and pot noodles

How long can someone live on cornflakes, biscuits and pot noodles? I'm just too tired the last few days to eat. I did make an attempt at a meal the other night, but it looked disgusting, tasted worse ands despite me flushing it down the toilet I'm sure the smell is lingering around to remind me.

Not recognising people (#17)
At the supermarket tonight there were only two tills being used and one of those was the "baskets only" till. I had a trolley - but the nice looking girl directed me to that till as I didn't have that many items. Just as it was my turn I noticed the person behind me had only one item (a huge box of beer bottles) so I said he could jump in, in front of me and he replied "Thanks Longshot Kickdebucket". It was only then I noticed that the person live in one of the flats below mine and I have probably known him for about 20 or more years.

No comments: