Sunday, July 24, 2005

My tv is about to die

My wee portable in the bedroom is about to die. It's had a good life. I first met him (or her) on my 21st birthday. He (or she) has served me well these last 19 years but I think the end is near. The good thing is I can then get a decent portable for the bedroom. God, (he (or she) is not even gone yet and I'm talking about a replacement. I also got a razor on my 21st birthday which I'm still using. Weird thing is - the hair clippers I use to trim my beard and rarely ever use on my head now. And the razor I NEVER use on my face but use to shave my head bald. No doubt this post will give me an excuse to photograph both items.
I wonder if Luba (see post below) would still want to meet me if she knew how I lived.
I half cleaned the kitchen yesterday. That floor was a flipping disgrace. I'm sure there were things growing on it. Still, the major part is now a bit cleaner.

No comments: