Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What's that gobshite doing on TV?



I'm bored with the crap that's on TV just now - so I thought I'd watch myself instead. And I just had to wave at the CCTV camera like an 18 year old. I was watching it earlier and because my hair had grown a bit I REALLY noticed the bald bits when I was walking underneath the camera (whose idea was it to have it up there looking down?) - so I had to shave it all off again. I'll need to get rid of the moss on my face now.

The object up against the wall (with the hideous wallpaper) is a table. Strange logic behind the buying of that table. I had bought another similar (but smaller table) earlier for about £120 then I noticed this larger one for about £60 (or less). Because it was cheaper I decided to buy it as well even though I didn't need it.

3 comments:

me-luv-pandas said...

oh shit - it reminds me of a horror film I once watched! I think it was called white noise, when spirits use modern technology to contact the living, and some of them appear on tv screens, it looks just like that, ew creepy!

theesel1994 said...

I just posted the same thing on SAUK but added that the camera produces freaky effects. I'm actually wearing a BLACK tee shirt and purple jogging pants.

me-luv-pandas said...

you looked like a corpse at first glance!