Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Cycle journey 4 (final)


The final picture is looking through the underpass to the start of the cycle lane.

I have already posted a picture looking from the other side. This is the best piece of cycling on my whole journey home. It is the smoothest of paths. I even try to cycle "no hands" but I can only manage a couple of yards and that's without pedalling. I once managed to cycle round the island of Millport completely no hands. I was stoipped by the police but I think that was because I was eating a bag of chips while cycling and I didn't like the pickled onion I was eating so I threw it behind me.....only for it to hit the police car windscreen. That takes me back to my rebellios youth. i could only have been about 14 at the time.

2 comments:

me-luv-pandas said...

LOL @pickle incident
So?>> How comes you are so 'fat' then (you said it, not me!) when you do all this cycling around?

theesel1994 said...

I assume you read the post about me eating 16 bags of crisps.