Sunday, July 24, 2005

Rabbit food

I'm sick and tired of buying "rabbit food" from the supermarket, for instance, lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber etc and then forgetting to eat it. The two or three weeks later I have to throw it all out. Why can't lettuce come in tins?
Spider
There's a freakin' huge spider in my bathroom just now. Much bigger than the one I have already posted on this blog.
New computer
When I get round to buying it I'll then be faced with a new set of problems of getting it safe again....firewall, anti-virus. Then there's all the programs I'll need to re-install. I'll have to find them on this computer and try and figure out what all the various installation programs are. Nightmare.
Hay fever
I'm suffering from hay fever again.
Cricket
Imagine wanting it to rain so as you can geta draw out of the game. It's just not cricket I tell you.

No comments: