Saturday, July 09, 2005

My camera can't be far off now

I'm expecting my camera to be delivered any day now and I can start posting more pointless pictures on my blog again. Then the thing will be left as the novelty wears off.

Update :
Well my camera willl be far off now. The memory card arrived today so I went to check the website to see if the camera had been sent out yet.......low and behold - nothing. No mention of a camera. It had vanished into thin air. I went to check my e-mails to see if there was any mention of it and I found an e-mail dated the 5th July saying they couldn't find any supplies of the camera. Fucking marvelous Amazon.co.uk. That's the last time I'll be buying anything from you. You took from the 26th June to the 5th July to find out you didn't have any stock of the camera. Anyway - I've ordered another one....this time I paid the £9.80 to have i delivered quicker and it's still going to be £19 cheaper than Amazon. I only went with Amazon as I thought they'd be more reliable than going with a company I'd never heard of.
So this morning I'm grumpy and tired (as well as fat and bald).

No comments: