Friday, July 15, 2005

The untidy flat 1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ans so begins a series of untidy flat pictures. This first one is in response to Bananaman's comment asking if I really never did throw anything out. Well, apart from the football magazine in the case, on top is a dot matirx printer, a fax machine and an A3 printer. None of which I use. The fax machine does have the phone part connected - I don't know why because just out of the picture is a small phone I do use when in the bedroom. The small phone cost �1 on Ebay plus �2.25 to post it. The fax machine - there is a fax machine in the living room but the fax friend thing was fried by either lightining or the power going on and off. So if anyone wants to send me a fax they need to phone me first so I can plug the fax machine in. So the fax machine has never been used as a fax machine - just a phone. The massive roll of bubble wrap. Why do I keep that? I'm not going to send anything to anyone. Maybe I'll use in in some weirs sexual perverted game.....but that would mean kidnapping some unsuspecting woman and dragging her back to the flat. Not funny I know.

No comments: