Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Freesat

Well that's me got my Freesat finally with all the programmes I'm allowed. The TV installer didn't bother coming out to install the viewing card and gave me instructions to do it myself. I think he was avoiding me because I had to pay the extra £20 for the viewing card and he knows I would have complained. What could have cost me £150 from Sky has ended up costing me £259 by getting it done by a "local" person.
My Magic Link Eye thing works as well. But I can't use my portable b/w tv in the bedroom. I have two tv's in my bedroom. One next to my computers which is handy to switch channels the other is next to my bed. I can have Freesat on both of them but not through the Magic Link Eye (or is it Magic Eye Link?) or I can have the MLE on the bed tv but then the b/w tv doesn't work at all.

It's a puzzler.

No comments: