Saturday, May 14, 2005

24 hour clocks

13:07 mean it's 7 minutes past 1. You subtract 12 hours from the 13:07 - see it's not hard is it. AND IT'S NOT 7 MINUTES PAST 3 YOU BRAINLESS TIT. I just switched on the radio thinking I'd missed the first hour of the sports program then it dawned on me it was only 1:07pm. Ah well, plenty time to write some drivel.

A bagpipe player
I've just had to put up with a rather annoying bagpipe player. I couldn't see where the noise was coming from. There are a bunch of trees in front of the school playground across the road from me obscuring the view - but from the toilet window I could see a young lad practising with an adult next to him wandering about aimlessly. Probably an examiner of some sort. He stopped playing and in the background I could hear another bagpipe player. Invasion of the bagpipe players.

My photo
I'm more and more tempted to post my photo on SAUK. I took a picture with my mobile phone. Actually I took a lot before I had one I was happy not completely disappointed with. It looked Ok-ish on my main computer but it looks completely weird (normal then) on this laptop. I'll think it over.


No comments: