Thursday, May 05, 2005

Photobucket is playing up

That's a bit of a nuisance.

I had the second of my rabbit food meals tonight. I swear that picture below of my meal is getting more and more shrivelled looking every time I look at it. Lucky the real thing was good.

So the polls have closed in the General Election and I haven't voted. The think the first place (?) might declare the winner after only 42 or 43 minutes. Oooh er.

I've just discovered I can record my voice on my mobile phone - which is interesting. That reminds me - I sent an e-mail to myself of a recording. I think I'll go and find it. I did find it - but can't play it. Buulshit.
I also was clearing out some pictures from my phone and came across a very interesting picture. Well, interesting for me. It is of a full pint of lager and I have no recollection of taking the picture. It was taken around 7:55pm according to the filename. Now the night it was taken I had been with someone in the pub after the football. He left to get the 5:50pm bus home. So I was still out drinking two hours later on my own....and probably a lot more if that was a full pint at 7:55pm. I also know I sent a text message that night but it never got to its intended destination. Which is just as well as I got carried away with reporting the full time score at the football. I already sent a message at half time saying we were winning 3-0. This changed to 700-0 by full time.

No comments: