Sunday, May 01, 2005

Looking back through mny blog

Just been looking back at the early days of my blog. Pretty much the same as today. Writing about the same things. I was moaning about spam back then. A year ago my football team were 6th in the league and had suffered 1-9 and 0-9 defeats.

I really am getting old - I can't understand what young people are talking about anymore. I read other people's blogs and it's as if they are talking a different language. Some of the times I have to go to their profiles to see if they really are talking in a different language. It must have started with these fucking text messages you get with mobile phones....something I will never own. Shortening words and all that crap.
This is what I wrote a year ago. I was thinking much the same about an hour ago. Although now I do own a mobile phone.

No comments: