Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Trying to be young again

As my 40th birthday fast approaches I'm trying to be young again. I haven't wore jeans since I was about 16 but I've recently ordered 3 pairs. One half decent pair and a two pair set for £18 (probably last a couple of weeks). The half decent pair are marked on the catalogue companies website as returned. I probably wasn't in when they tried to deliver. At least they've stopped leaving the parcel on the steps leading up to my flat.

Death Clock
The death clock says I'm going to die in 11 years time. I tried it earlier and it said 17 years but when I changed my mode to pessimistic it said 11 years.
http://www.deathclock.com/
(you'll need to right click on this and open in a new window/tab if you want to read the rest of my entertaining blog)

No comments: