Thursday, May 05, 2005

Fixed my toilet

My brother was up at my flat and he managed to fix the toilet. Having looked inside the toilet cistern to see what he'd done it's just as well I didn't try and do it myself or the cistern would probably have ended up on the floor.

What have I spent recently
27-04-2005 £0.80 Newspapers
28-04-2005 £1.20 Newspapers
28-04-2005 £1.35 Computer-Active magazine
04-05-2005 £1.79 Cornflakes
04-05-2005 £0.80 Newspapers
05-05-2005 £1.20 Newspapers
06-05-2005 £20.00 (not telling you - but no, it wasn't a hooker)
Most of my payments are made via Switch or Credit Card so I think I'll list any cash payments. If I list them here I can always come back and see what I've spent when I need to fill the details into my spreadsheet.

So, you've seen my shopping receipts. Now you see what I've been spending in cash. Next it will be my credit card and bank statements. Oh wait, don't want people seeing payments to monsterjugs.com or hairy-minge.com. Could be worse - it could be chicks with dicks or even sluts with nuts.

I might actually scan one of my bank statements. From my old bank. I still have two open accounts witht them I think. Both only have about 40p in each. One is an interest paying account and one is a current account. I haven't actually used them in well over ten years but they still keep on sending out statements every six months - which must cost more than I've got in the accounts.

No comments: